Landart Solutions, LLC in Fayetteville NC is looking for a Landscape Supervisor who will lead an installation team. Incumbent is responsible to lead by example, train, and supervise employees who are planting trees, shrubs, plants, sod, and hardscape installation. You will work on a unified team and report directly to the Operations Manager to conduct landscape installation and maintenance projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plant identification knowledge, hardscape install, irrigation repair & install, proper care of plant material & sod, ability to read blueprints.
- Operate heavy machinery such as skid loader, mini‐ex (grading, trenching, excavating, seed & sod installation).
- Operate small cycle engines.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance of heavy machinery, small cycle engines, truck and trailer.
- Record and report daily job reports and daily crew timesheets through an app.
- Work alongside crew members, motivating, teaching, and setting pace.
- Supervising, training & assigning work for crew members; set priorities and meet production schedules.
- Maintaining the highest level of quality and efficiency. Ensure customer expectations are met.
- Work closely with Operations Manager.
- Comply with all company policies/procedures and safety requirements
- Overnight travel is an expectation.
- Wear PPE as jobsite requirement.
Qualifications / Job Skills:
- Qualified to work in the United States.
- Valid Driver’s License (clean driving record to be approved by Company Insurance)
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check.
- 1‐2 years of supervisory experience
- 2+ years of Landscape Labor experience
- Physical fitness levels to perform job tasks, ability to lift 75 pounds.
- Ability to obtain OSHA 30hr certification within first 60 days and Commercial Driver’s License‐ Class A
- Punctual, courteous, reliable, and responsible
The above job description is intended to give a general understanding of the duties and responsibilities for the job classification. This is by no means an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be required to perform additional duties outside of their normal responsibilities as deemed necessary by their employer.