Landart Solutions, LLC in Fayetteville NC is looking for Landscape Laborers who work as a unified team under the direct supervision of the Landscape Supervisor. Among other duties, landscaping involves planting, sod and seed installation, constructing retaining walls, paver placement, bio retention and wetland structures, as well as grounds maintenance. Landscape Laborers are responsible for completing landscape installation jobs of high quality in an efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation of plant material, lawns, irrigation, drainage, hardscapes.
- Digging, planting, raking, grading, trenching, watering and clean‐up of landscapes.
- Use hand tools and small power tools for efficient installations.
- Load and unload heavy equipment and planting materials from trucks.
- Comply with and obey all company policies/procedures and safety requirements.
- Overnight travel is an expectation.
- Wear PPE as required.
- Qualified to work in the United States.
- Valid state and/or Federal I.D.
- Must be able to pass drug screenings and background check.
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds, physical fitness levels to perform job tasks
- Ability to work outdoors during extreme heat and/or cold weather
- Previous landscape installation employment experience preferred, will train.
- Work effectively as part of a team and be trainable and coachable.
- Punctual, courteous, reliable, and responsible.