We are seeking Energetic and Motivated people interested in being a part of our team as an Operations Manager. The Operations Manager is responsible to schedule, train, and motivate our Irrigation and Enhancement Department team, instilling quality Landscape Maintenance services in all seasons to our customers while providing a positive, results driven environment to our team. This position suits candidates that thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Individuals who are confident, decisive and can easily make quick decisions excel in this role.
- Previous Operations Manager experience preferred
- NALP LIC Certifications is preferred
- Microsoft Outlook, EXCEL, and WORD proficient
- Valid I.D. or Driver’s License
- NC Driver’s License, clean driving record and at least 25 years of age to drive for company.
- Willingness to obtain Commercial Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check.
- Able to acquire a Fort Bragg access pass
- Ability to speak/read/write in English
- Bachelor or Associate degree preferred or combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of landscape Landscape Labor experience
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Physical fitness levels to perform job tasks
- Advanced knowledge of Landscape Construction skills
- Comply with all company policies/procedures and safety requirements
- Identify and correct all unsafe conditions and practices
- Supervise and lead employees
- Manage installation employees and set priorities
- Work alongside employees as a mentor/leader
- Develop and maintain an effective and motivated crew
- Read and follow plans, material lists, and guidelines
- Fulfill all regular and advanced installation/construction duties
- Willingness to obtain OSHA 30hr certification
- Conduct regular tailgate safety meetings
- Able to communicate in basic Spanish or use Google translate
- Punctual, courteous, reliable, and responsible