Responsible for maintaining live material viability through watering. Responsible for driving a water truck, filling tank with non‐potable water, water living materials on jobsites with garden and fire hoses. Keep logs of water outputs, living material conditions, and pre‐trip inspections.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain viability of living material through effective watering maintenance.
- Haul water from source point to worksite.
- Operation of small engine water pump.
- Daily inspection of vehicle, pumps, hoses, meter, and backflow.
- Daily reporting of water outputs per project and living material inspection.
- Other duties: re‐staking of trees, repair mulch, application of fertilizer or moisture retention applications.
- Wear PPE as required.
- Overnight travel is an expectation.
- Qualified to work in the United States.
- Holds a valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
- Knowledge of job specific safety practices.
- To haul water from water source to worksite as often as required.
- Highly motivated, self‐driven individual who is detail orientated.
- Ability to work independently and is reliable and efficient.
- Good time management skills; be available for long hours & weekends
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more and pull water filled hose around a jobsite.
- Good oral and written communication skills required to coordinate with team.
- Follow best practices of watering techniques and company standards
- Able to work effectively with individuals of differing knowledge and background
- Exposure to heat, cold, and wet conditions is an expectation of the working conditions.