We are looking for a highly responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for our team. Duties include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using digital tools of Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, and other online platforms.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Coordinate with Project Manager monthly billing and compose AIA payment applications to send to General Contractors.
- Use QuickBooks accounting software to create and deliver Commercial and Residential invoices.
- Assign cost codes and scan invoices and credit card receipts on a weekly basis.
- Take calls from new sales leads and assign them to the proper sales team member.
- Enter daily time sheets for fleet crew and deliver a payroll report weekly to the HR team.
- Receive and denote pertinent information found within contracts on tracking platforms.
- Design Innovative techniques to simplify or enhance current systems.
- Organize and schedule sales funnel origination/CRM Management.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Provide general support to clients.
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
Preferred Qualifications/Job Skills:
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- QuickBooks Experience.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Proficiency in MS Office and/or equivalent Google Sheets and Docs.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.