Landart Solutions in Fayetteville, NC is looking to fill the position of Outside Sales for our landscape services to include (but not limited to) servicing Wake, Durham, Orange, Cumberland, and surrounding counties. As an Outside Salesperson, you are responsible to generate leads, manage leads and customers through the sales process, nurture relationships, networking, and be an effective communicator both written and verbally. Sales range from small residential projects to $100,000+ commercial projects. This position shall meet with customers, review their landscape needs, make suggestions of solutions, and provide them with proposals. The employee must be motivated and work well with others in a team environment and individually.
- Respond to office leads as well as work to generate leads
- Follow up with contacts and close sales
- Proactively contact potential customers and nurture relationships
- Proactively contact landscape architects, builders, and developers to educate them on services provided
- Work with and support entire Sales and Design team
- Work with and support Project and Operations management team
Target skill set and traits
- High character and integrity
- Good people and phone skills. Comfortable conversationalist
- Comfortable selling premium (higher priced) products
- Fluent with e‐mail, Excel/Google spreadsheets, and web based estimating systems.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as work independently.
- Ability to multi‐task and work on multiple projects at once
- Ability to create monthly snapshot reports
- Valid Driver’s License and driving record that is in good standing
- Willing to take ownership of process
Hours and Pay
- Standard 40‐hr work week with understanding that some additional time may be required to obtain and close sales.
- Base salary plus uncapped commission on sales